BANANA, PEANUT BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE

  
Hello dearies, Hope you are all doing great. Today I'm going to share with you one of my favourite smoothie recipes.
Banana, peanuts and strawberry smoothie:)
I particularly love this recipe because of how filling it is. I sometimes add oats or granola if I want to make even more filling.
Freckled bananas work best for this recipe plus they are good for ya!


INGREDIENTS
(Organic life) Cinnamon  (super life) chia seeds (credit: Diana Talium/Fotolia) peanut butter  (strawberries ) foppemas farm recipes banana

5 bananas (the more freckled the better)
1/4 cups strawberries 
2 table  Spoonfuls peanut butter
11/2 cups milk of your choice
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1tsp chia seeds (optional)
4 cubes of ice.
1 Table Spoonful honey

DIRECTIONS

    Easy                 5mins

   Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add milk till desired consistency is achieved. ENJOY!!!


Smooches, Mariànne




Labels: , ,